May 9th is my Birthday and it amazes me how on point some of these quotes are!
- You may never know what’s going on with a Taurus because they don’t share their downfalls or true feelings with just anyone.
- A Taurus loves hard but when you take advantage of their kindness, any feelings they did have will most likely be gone
- When a Taurus likes you it’s not obvious. They’ll sit back and watch you to make sure you’re the one.
- Taurus require a lot of “me” time because internally they deal with a lot and don’t have time for all the bullshit.
- A Taurus is self-sufficient, they can take care of themselves without bothering anybody.
- Taurus only hangout with people who are on the same wavelength as them. They don’t need anyone that’s going to bring drama.
- A Taurus Woman is the strongest woman in the zodiac. They are not one to mess with. Unlike the other 11 signs of the zodiac, what you see with her is what you get, no hidden agenda.
- Taurus are not argumentative, but when they have a point they won’t back down or change that even when everyone gangs up on them.
The list can go on and on. All my Tauruses can relate, i am sure!
2.Foundation (Loreal Lumi)
3.Highlight/Conceal (BH Cosmetics concealer pallet)
4.Contour (BH Cosmetics concealer pallet)
5.Eyes (Naked 2 Pallet)
If you would like to see a tutorial comment below and let me know.
Skirt: GoJane (silver zipper in the back)
Tights & Accessories: Tj Maxx
Boots: Macys – Steve Madden
March 23, 2014 is when my baby arrived.
It was the longest night if my life but now when I think of it I would do it over and over again to meet my little beauty.
My contractions started Saturday the 22nd at about 4 am and were all over the place until about 9PM. That is when i decided to call the hospital and they told me to come in. I got to the hospital with my mom and cousin and they just told me to go back home because they were only 7 minutes apart.
The second i walked into the house they got stronger and stronger and were down to about every 3 minutes. At 3 am i couldn’t take it anymore so my husband and I headed back to the hospital. At that point I was 6cm dilated and was in labor. I can not explain the pain contractions give. It is as if there is a sharp knife in your stomach just being twisted. Finally at 7am they gave me epidural and i have to say…epidural is sent down from heaven. I felt nothing from that point on. Finally around 1:30pm i started pushing and 2:11pm she was out, healthy, weighing 7lbs 16oz, 20inches long.
There is no way to explain the feeling of bringing a child into this world. The love that is in you and you don’t even know until you bring a child into this world.